It's been a while! A lot has happened. A lot has changed. A lot has been learned. It's a new beginning, a new era, but I keep what is worth keeping and leave behind what needs to be left behind!
I am 40 now. Wow! When I was 20 I thought 40 was old. So I can imagine what 20 year olds think of me...lol...
But that's o.k. because we all walk that same road.
I now work as part-time Spanish Transcriber and part-time Assistant Speech-Language Pathologist. I like my job and feel fortunate to have it. I do miss my time at home when life just gets too busy; but I am learning to manage.
It's interesting how different life may be once you're a working mother and wife. Priorities change, life is busier and rushed. Less "me" time. Less "free" time. But all in all, it's good. Life is good and God is awesome!
I see great things ahead. 40 really isn't old. It's just a new stage in life and I am enjoying every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment